“Building Community at the Crossroads of Faith and Life.” Everything we do is done through the lens of building community – helping people connect to people. Whether we worship, learn, grow, or serve, everything is meant to help us grow into deeper community with God and with one another. We believe that building community is at the center of what it means to be a church.
What We Do
- For all ages: At St. John’s, we like to eat good food, be together, and have fun. Thanks to our Parish Life committee, we enjoy regular parish lunches, dinners, holiday events, and other family friendly social gatherings.
- For youth: Our Youth Group offers opportunities for middle- and high-school students to meet regularly, hang out, enjoy food and fellowship, and plan for outings and service projects throughout the year.
- For men and women: Our men’s and women’s groups sponsor retreats, dinners, book clubs, and more for fellowship among the parishioners of St. John’s.
How You Can Get Involved
- Participate: All are welcome to grow with us at St. John’s through fellowship at our many events and gatherings. Events are announced at services, in our weekly e-Crossroads email, and on Facebook. Events are open to all visitors and parishioners unless otherwise specified.
- Volunteer: Many parishioners contribute their time and talents to “Building Community” at St. John’s. Opportunities to get involved range from assisting with a single event to participating on a regular basis with a team devoted to a series of events.