Families with kids of all ages! Join us on Sunday, October 1, from 3:30 to 5:00 pm, for a casual picnic on St. John’s Tower Lawn. Feel free to bring well-behaved, non-human family members, and stay for the Blessing of the Animals at 5 pm!
- Enjoy light snacks and “crafternoon” activities!
- Play lawn games!
- Get to know other St. John’s families!
- Chat with CYF leaders to learn more about this year’s opportunities!
- Let us know how you’d like to get involved!
- Learn about and sign up for a koinonia group!
- Share your ideas for growing together!
We’ll provide light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Feel free to bring anything else your family might like for yourselves, or to share.
To help us plan, please RSVP to let us know you’re coming. Reach out to Dan Ryan with any questions!