Thank you for your contribution to the Nourishing Bethesda effort! Our goal is to feed 300 families each week, providing boxes of food designed to feed 4 people for 5 days. This costs about $7,500 per week, or $25 per family for one week.
To donate online:
- Go to St. John’s Norwood’s Giving Page
- Select “Nourish Bethesda – Food Distribution” from the dropdown menu
To donate by check:
- Make the check out to St. John’s Norwood Episcopal Church
- Annotate it “Nourish Bethesda – Food Distribution”
- Mail to St. John’s Norwood Episcopal Church at 6701 Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
To donate a thanksgiving meal:
- Use either of the methods above, indicating “Thanksgiving Donation – Nourish Now” as the fund for online donations or on the comment line on checks
- Donations will be accepted through Thanksgiving Day. $15 provides a holiday meal to one family.
Donations are tax deductible and donors will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Thank you for helping our neighbors in need!
* The Nourishing Bethesda Coalition includes the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad, the Greater Bethesda Chamber of Commerce, the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Nourish Now and St. John’s Norwood Episcopal Church. You can read more about this coalition here.