During this COVID pandemic, the most in need have become the most vulnerable. St. John’s will be providing many meals for 35 women at the Interfaith Works Women’s Shelter (2 Taft Court, Rockville, MD) during the week of August 9-15 by following a modified schedule.
Specifically, we will
- Deliver breakfast supplies for 35 women for 7 days.
- Deliver sandwiches and lunch supplies for 35 women for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Deliver ready-to-eat (or heat-and-eat) dinners for 35 women for 3 nights during the week. Specific nights will be announced later.
If you are interested in making & delivering sandwiches or making & delivering a dinner during the week of August 9th, please email the information below to email@example.com. You will then be connected with our volunteer coordinator, Rick McUmber, who will incorporate the responses and form teams to deliver the meals for the week.
- Cell Number:
- How you would like to help:
- Date(s) you are interested in helping:
Thank you everyone for your support!